NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  Light on Fri May 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Seeing that everything is going to crash anyway (by design) and controlled by the PTB...why don't we all just stop paying back our debt and interest payments...WORLDWIDE...and use their own system against them!!! (Take their financial control away!)

Could people be motivated to do this?

Any comments and thoughts as to the global repercussions if this could be done by the masses!!

Blessings

Light

Light

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  Shelby on Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 am

You will be too late. The bankers are already dumping the bad debt on the public government. The bankers will buy the repossessed assets at pennies on the dollar and leave the govt holding the worthless derivatives.

We are repaying our debt only because we think we can continue to earn income in the system. Once the stampede begins where everyone realize there is nothing more to be gained by staying in the system, then indeed everyone will run from fiats and hyper-inflation will ensue. The bankers will be long gone from liabilities by then.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Repossesed Assets

Post  Light on Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Would the PTB be interested in buying the "penny assets"...I am not so sure!

Why would they rather have worthless assets that does not generate any "high yielding monthly passive" income including monthly interest payments! Is that not their business? They could rent the "assets" back to the masses yes!, but then we don't pay the rents or we only pay "fractions" back of the rents.

Sure, they would control the assets but, could 12 families+those above them control 6.5 Billion people!(if they are informed)

Blessings

Light

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: assets

Post  Shelby on Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 pm

The assets are not worthless forever (when they flood the USA with immigrants after the NAU is completed).

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/01.10/thinklikeabanker.html

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Assets will hyper-inflate also

Post  Shelby on Sun May 16, 2010 1:38 am

The security assets (the security that backed the loans made), even though they are (currently) worth much less than the book value on the liability (debt), if they bankers only pay pennies on the dollar of their book value (instant unrealized capital gain), and then when the value of everything is hyper-inflated, then the bankers come out 100s to 1000s time richer, because they won't be taking losses on the loss in real value of the money they loaned out. I reason it has been a dream of the elite to have a global hyper-inflation, but they have to be very clever how they hide that they are stealing everything in the process.

With the use of derivatives, the bankers have been able to hedge away the liability portion (the value of the debt), and I assume they will be able to transfer these unsecured derivatives to the public sector, while finding a way to have the security on the original debts (the assets) made available to themselves. See when a derivative is sold that promises that the value of the original debt will not go down, then the holder of that derivative pays for all the losses under hyper-inflation, but has no right to the secured asset of the original debt.

That is why the bankers drove the value of the derivatives to $1000 trillion, because this is how they will transfer all the bad debt to the public sector, but the holders of those derivatives will lose all right to the original security on the bad debt:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/economics-f4/inflation-or-deflation-t9-360.htm#3016

It is freaking madness. The bankers sold derivatives between themselves, and then they force the govt to bailout (take ownership of) the derivatives.

Again review the bankster business model:

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/01.10/thinklikeabanker.html

The only way for us to stop this madness is as Hommel says, for 80,000 of us to buy $13,000 of silver, or 8,000 of us to buy $130,000:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/precious-metals-f6/silver-as-an-investment-t33-225.htm#3038

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

'Nailing the cause'

Post  R N on Sun May 16, 2010 3:01 pm

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/economics-f4/non-payment-of-debt-worldwide-t147.htm#3043
The only way for us to stop this madness is as Hommel says, for 80,000 of us to buy $13,000 of silver, or 8,000 of us to buy $130,000:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/precious-metals-f6/silver-as-an-investment-t33-225.htm#3038


Shelby,

Your insurmountable problem, it seems, is your failure to understand whom you are up against. I can think of other ways than the above suggested to change what is happening - i.e. destined course of events, BUT.......

....But they are as impractical as Hommel's. Why? You should know why. My telling would make little or no difference to someone sufficiently mature to whom it is not already apparent. The evidence is well in the public domain now, and has been throughout history.

It is NOT defeatism, even with all the positive thinking in the world, to say - 'I can't walk through that brick wall'. What you would be up against is even against 'possibility' thinking. By 'possibility; thinking I mean that which, though it appears impossible to walk through the wall, by will power, will search for a possible way to get round, or over, it assuming the objective is merely to get to the other side.

All attempts to 'nail' the perpetrators, even in the very early days - FAILED!. In fact, the most well known of their adversaries who attempted this feat 2000 years ago finished up getting Himself 'nailed'.
And He even shared a cultural, and religious, affinity with them. It was because He did, that He even got so far.

However, as I have said to you before, if you like to spend your life (what little you may have left if you attempt it seriously) then you have my blessing. And may God look more favourably upon you - more than He did upon the one to whom I just referred.

Cheers,
Manxman

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can you squeeze blood from dried beef jerky? (will God & truth lose, socialism win?)

Post  Shelby on Mon May 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Welcome to this forum Ray.

R N wrote:...Your insurmountable problem, it seems, is your failure to understand whom you are up against...

The irony is that you fail to understand what (not who) the elite are ultimately up against.

R N wrote:...to change what is happening - i.e. destined course of events, BUT.......

....But they are as impractical as Hommel's...

Agreed. For example, even if a billionaire or a group attempted to purchase enough silver to break the current fiat fraud sooner than the elite had anticipated, they would simply accelerate the hyper-inflation and take losses compared to the maximum gains they hoped for, but it would not stop their march forward over the long-term. The reason is because the people of the world want socialism. For as long as the people want it, then it can't be stopped.

One thing that Hommel didn't understand (or agree), which made him furious when I told him, was that global socialism had not yet peaked. For example, he claimed that China was becoming more capitalistic as an example that socialism had peaked. I don't know if Hommel has changed his perspective on this since 2008 or so.

The destiny of the elite is written in the Bible. They will grow more wealthy and aggregate all the gold of the nations, until the socialism peaks. (BTW, this is why they will allow a gold standard after the coming hyper-inflation, because high interest rates paid for loans in gold, will mop up soceity's remaining gold to the elite) It will peak when the anti-christ promises to fix things, and the anti-christ will backstab the elite and let the nations crucify them on the hills near Jerusalem. Then the anti-christ will expect every living human being to take the 666 mark. I actually figured out what the 666 mark is. It will be a Pay in Blood system:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/biblical-f3/666-t37.htm#2225

The anti-christ is merely when the system of socialism destroys itself and all life in it. This is what happens to socialistic systems. For example, it is what ebola virus does to its host.

However, there will be a few people who will refuse to participate in this peaking socialism. They will survive the 7 year tribulations at the end of the peaking socialism, when everyone else will perish. One of the things that will help these few people survive is their gold and silver, even while the rest of the people are throwing their metals into the streets.

What is worse, is for those people who place so much importance on this life, that they choose to not fight the elite and the socialism, they will perish not only in this life, but for eternity to live in burning pits of sulphur. The elite will especially be tormented probably being dipping eternally in vats of burning acid or something like that.

Go again and read the 2nd Commandment, which was removed by the King of Spain from the Roman Catholic bible. God is a very jealous god. He doesn't want you to idolize anything on this earth, especially not some elite virus ("brick wall"), which he will destroy effortlessly once all those who don't love him have been marked 666, so he knows who to banish in the eternal hell.

Lastly, there is something special about silver. It is the most conductive (thermal and electrical) and reflective metal, thus it has growing applications where it is used in trace amounts, such that no silver price would cannabalize most of the industrial demand. What is even more special is that the elite realize they can never mop up all the silver held by individuals. And thus they hate silver, they will never agree to a silver standard again. They hated silver so much that they attempted to addict whole of China to opium. Silver reflects light on them, which they hate. They love to live in the dark, hidden and underground.

We do not know when the Trumpets of the start of Tribulations have been blown. And we don't know God's exact plan with silver in the interim time. History has show that the plans of the elite do not proceed without set backs. And those set backs can last for generations. This is the irony of you trying to secure your human lifespan by piggy backing on the success of the elite. They have a long-term view that spans generations, as they interbreed and protect their birthrights over generations. The could careless if your lifespan is ruined by one their generational setbacks.

So you just go ahead and place your faith with the elite Ray. You have a lot to learn. You may wish to read the last 2 paragraphs of this post about the importance of being based in truth:

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/technology-f8/theory-of-everthing-t124.htm#3040

Ray I think perhaps you are seeking truth. I think there may be a reason you were brought to this forum. There isn't one soul not worth saving.

Lest I say another word...

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 12:49 am

I say again, your problem is you really have no idea who are calling the shots. It is not a small elite group of individuals. It is a vast international network built up over centuries. They control not only ALL the nations with their different political systems, all the financial institutions, all the large, and many small international conglomerates, all the religions (because they hold and control their finances).

They control all the militaries (they have key men in the top positions, and civil service) all the intelligence services, all the academic institutions, all the educational boards, all the media.......do you need me to go on.

And what is more they control all the underworld, all organised crime...........

One sheep dog can control a flock of sheep.

Never, ever, rely on 'the people; backing you up. All the masses really care about is their beer, drugs, TV, baseball/football/golf whatever and as much sex as they can get. They will go along with any system that supports easy access to all that. And, they would stab you in the back for a handful of silver given the opportunity. There are exceptions but they are a rarity.

And that is just for starters.

Until this sinks in, you, like all those analysts, and soothsayers you follow, are wandering in the dark. You will NEVER understand.

It has NOTHING to do with socialism, capitalism, liberalism or whatever. You have a phobia about socialism, Stop even thinking about political systems. They can adapt to any, and all the systems we know of are far removed when practiced from their generally supposed tenets. Democracy is a misused word. The US is neither a Republic, nor a democracy.

You are so far away from reality, and understanding, that I would not know where to begin. It is also something I would not wish to take on. It would be more difficult than trying to tell a staunch Roman Catholic that there was no Virgin Mary, she never existed.

There really is no point in my contributing here. We are so far apart and you are so steeped in a particular biblical doctrine.

It is amazing how opposing armies go to war praying to God and believing He is on their side. On the German army belt buckle were the words 'Got mit uns'.

You see, the Financial Elite believe they have been chosen by God to rule over the rest of mankind - 'the goyim' and for millenniums, you must admit, He has served them well.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  skylick on Tue May 18, 2010 1:01 am

Wow! Ray, you must be a novice in your understanding of cults/esoteric belief systems. I imagine your research notes are short.Don't get me wrong, Ray, I think Shelby has too many epiphanies on a weekly basis, but he does some real research. I can not say that in confidence for you...not yet.

skylick

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Socialism means the majority of sheep have huddled together for their slaugher

Post  Shelby on Tue May 18, 2010 1:03 am

R N wrote:I say again, your problem is you really have no idea who are calling the shots. It is not a small elite group of individuals. It is a vast international network built up over centuries. They control not only ALL the nations with their different political systems, all the financial institutions, all the large, and many small international conglomerates, all the religions (because they hold and control their finances).

They control all the militaries (they have key men in the top positions, and civil service) all the intelligence services, all the academic institutions, all the educational boards, all the media.......do you need me to go on.

And what is more they control all the underworld, all organised crime...........

Of yes, very much agreed, except to the assertion that I don't know this already.

And don't you understand that at the peak of the socialism, that nearly every human on earth will be partaking in the socialism? So we shouldn't expect it to be any other way.

However, it seems you do not understand that systems of declining entropy (less possibities, more of the parts becoming monolithic/joined with the whole) are inherently weak and unstable. This is a death march for the elite and their socialism. It peaks and all of those who are in it, perish.

R N wrote:...One sheep dog can control a flock of sheep.

Never, ever, rely on 'the people; backing you up. All the masses really care about is their beer, drugs, TV, baseball/football/golf whatever and as much sex as they can get. They will go along with any system that supports easy access to all that. And, they would stab you in the back for a handful of silver given the opportunity...

Yes that is true.

So your solution is to join them? That is inherently what you are doing by whorEshipping the system.

We believers are told to come out of the GREAT HARLOT (the great prostitute) system! READ REVELATION. There is a mathematical reason we are told to come out. The reason is entropy. Low entropy systems are like an ebola virus, they kill themselves.


R N wrote:...There are exceptions but they are a rarity.

And that is just for starters.

Until this sinks in, you, like all those analysts, and soothsayers you follow, are wandering in the dark. You will NEVER understand...

What I understand is that you are lost. You have joined the death march. I have chosen to be free. I give no respect to a declining entropy system (GREAT HARLOT), death march towards ultimate failure.

R N wrote:...It has NOTHING to do with socialism, capitalism, liberalism or whatever. You have a phobia about socialism, Stop even thinking about political systems. They can adapt to any, and all the systems we know of are far removed when practiced from their generally supposed tenets. Democracy is a misused word. The US is neither a Republic, nor a democracy...

On this point you show your ignorance. I do not care what terminology one uses, we have never had anything but pre-dominant socialism in the world, from the time of Adam & Eve until now (irregardless of pockets of capitalism that have co-existed with the pre-dominant and overriding socialism of man). Read 1 Samuel 8, which is an account of ancient history. Even the followers of Moses demanded to have a govt to steal from and for them.

It has everything to do with socialism, as this is man's nature. And for as long as it is man's nature, the march towards the final revelation will continue.

Socialism means that people want to be governed, because it means they want to be given something that was taken from someone else. Man's basic human nature is one of theft, as long as it is not done overtly (face-to-face). Man is perfectly happy when the theft is done by the government. In fact Ray, I can prove mathematically that you want theft, based on your past statements of shorting stocks. I also suspect that a large portion of your wealth and comfort has come from theft by the system for your benefit. I could make the same criticism of myself to some extent, but I also know I have worked my ass off (often 24 x 7 for months on end) and completely left the benefits of the USA and my taxes. I pay for private school, I choose to live in a country where nearly no infrastructure is provided by the govt. I do this because I want to benefit from my own work, not from the theft from others.

But to be very candid, I am just like every other human, we are all filthy pile of rags, because no matter how hard we try to avoid socialism, we seem to fall right back in. I must admit that I am probably no less of a failure than anyone else. And we are told in the bible that is the case. We are not to expect that anything on this earth is better than filth.

R N wrote:...You see, the Financial Elite believe they have been chosen by God to rule over the rest of mankind - 'the goyim' and for millenniums, you must admit, He has served them well.

The inner-most circle (Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc) are not that stupid. They have read Revelation and they know their destiny is to perish. They know that socialism that drives their power, is a declining entropy system and that such systems perish after the peak. I can not believe that they are clever enough to profit from socialism, yet not understand that basic FACT of nature. So I believe this is why they have chosen Satanic whorEship. They know inherently their destiny is a burning pit of sulpher. I suppose like an addict, they too deep in, to ever change direction. And the ones that did change direction, got replaced by the many eager ones willing to go for the greed.

Can we profit without interlocking ourselves in the increased socialism (i.e. larger and more monolithic governance)? Yes. Technology investment is one example.

Oh btw, what is wrong with sex? Is the point of life to merely to bank profits? Why are you alive Ray, just to try to sustain your life which is certain to end? Are you alive? Can you prove you are alive? You see Ray, there infinite realities and everyone is free to chose. That doesn't make them an idiot, only if they chose what they didn't want. I think many people are resigned to the fact that we are all (including the elite) a filthy pile of rags, and so they just make the most of each day in terms of their addictions and what feels good.

I chose something I did not want. I chose to become concerned about society and socialism. This is precisely what I don't want. I want to free, which means I want to be independent of what other people are doing. I want to trade but not be dependent. To do this, one has to focus on producing value, not make contracts and promises, and trade each day some value for value. It is not easy, there are so many possible traps, which is why humans sink back in socialism. But I have seen that people are extremely jealous of a person who is free. Because people inherently want to be free, even though their nature is to steal and enslave themselves. Even the elite are jealous of those who are free.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Let me make this simpler, so we can end this debate

Post  Shelby on Tue May 18, 2010 4:31 am

I encourage readers to buy some physical gold & silver and store it in their own possession.

And I encourage readers to try to be free of debt, the govt, to produce some profit every week, save some in gold & silver, spend some, and to be as happy and free as they can.

Let us keep it simple.

The other machinations really are in a scope of never ending analysis and discussion that really isn't that fruitful.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 am

Shelby,

I am free of debt, I have a great apartment as my home on the eighth floor of a quiet High Rise set in a a park which straddles the highest point around London - a great, exciting, and historical city. My large windows give me a breath taking panoramic view over the city.

I have travelled, and even lived in, many parts of the world, and I still travel extensively, and I enjoy many points of view from the people I meet, yet I am quite happy with my own company. By that I mean I do not feel the need to have people constantly around me, with my books, music, and artistic ability, including writing, I can find peace, companionship, and contentment.

I do not spend my days trying to change the world for the masses who, as a mass, have views totally alien to mine because they lack imagination to see outside their well programmed, from birth, lives. There fore I do not feel the need to build a blog to further what would be a hopeless, life wasting, cause. Though I will happily share a few words where such a facility is provided by those who do feel that need.

Why? Because it gives me an opportunity (provides the discipline) to set my thoughts down, and make ME think. If anyone else is stimulated to THINK and be IMAGINATIVE in considering life in general, then perhaps I have been of some service.

What I have unfolded to you about how this world is run, and by whom, does not give me one second of unease. I do not say JOIN them, because you can't. I say, don't let it bother you, Carve out your own niche, and make your passage through life, while you have it, as comfortable as possible. In the same way I do not worry about earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis, or any otherr natural disaster, most of which I have experienced first hand,

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Shelby,

I would be genuinely interested in hearing from you how my life could be greatly improved if what you advocate you were able to establish

I am as confused, as you appear to be in your writings, exactly what it is you would like to bring about.

Now, all I ask is that you are realistic in your proposed 'agenda'.

For example there is no such thing as brain transplants so we have to take people as they are - and you have already explained that they are a self interested, thieving lot who want to be governed. (That would, you must admit, take more than a brain transplant to change)

Then you are also dealing with a fast growing world of nearly seven billion people, many of whom who still can't read or write. There are also many physically impaired people who cannot fend for themselves.

We also have a vast highly organised international criminal organisation constantly at work (remember no brain transplants) gun running, wiling to assasinate people for money, and any anti-social behaviour you can name. This is besides those hardened criminals who will rape and murder for self gratification.

We have also all the world's, existing, well established structures, and infrastructure - administrative, financial, judicial, constructional etc., which employ many millions. Their functions are necessary for modern life on even the present scale.

I could add more, but take that for starters.

I have given you a brief outline of my life in the previous posting. I will add that I live in a country in which our definition of socialism, after trying most of the other 'isms' has provided health care for all. It is often wrongly termed 'free' but it has been paid for by the people collectively direct to government when they were gainfully employed. We never permit government to think we are 'satisfied' (with anything) so we keep them on their toes by complaining and highlighting every little negative that may happen to come along'

With our system we do not have to worry about private insurance attempting to use clauses as 'get outs' when we need that insurance (or people going through or pickets to see if we are insured if we collapse in the street, and there is no limit to its provision.
This gives great peace of mind, both to ourselves and our families,when we do not want anxieties. Nor do I/we have to work until I/we drop in order to get health care.

I do not need a car if I do not want one, as we have a very efficient public bus service.

I can live and work in any part of the European Union I wish, and travel freely between all countries. I can be from the heart of London to the heart of Paris by train in less time than I can sometimes cross London by car, or go to Manchester by train.
Incidentally,welfare and social security as with our healthcare is not free. It is not a government handout. We have paid for it from our salaries and wages. However, those who have been unfortunate in life where they could not earn an income, we take care of them.

Now, I have no special privileges. My family was far from rich, and I had to make my own way in the world. So, please tell me how your system could be established without knocking down our world and starting again with people who had new brains programmed with YOUR doctrine. In other words, how would a 'possible' world according to Shelby improve my life? I am genuinely interested.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Keeping to context

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 pm

BTW If you do decide to provide what I ask, PLEASE do not take quotes from my posts out of context, and highlight them for some derisive purpose. That is poor debate.

I also mentioned TV where that was listed within a context. I watch, enjoy some TV. It is PREOCCUPATION] with something that blinds the mind of other essential essences of life to which I was referring. AND YOU KNOW IT, assuming you are not as deficient in comprehension as you can sometimes lead one to believe.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm

"..Oh btw, what is wrong with sex? Is the point of life to merely to bank profits?...."

That is the quote taken out of context to which I refer in previous post.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interesting...

Post  Shelby on Tue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Okay Ray, I agree you apparently have the benefits of living in a large modern city, and the benefits of social health care system. You probably have efficiencies in certain things, which I lost when I moved to backasswards 3rd world country.

(btw, I can see a doctor for $3 without insurance where I am, and I hate modern health care and try to avoid it in nearly every instance...for example I have had a problem swelling feet, and am treating it by increasing my exercise to very intense levels)

I read an interesting objection to Obamacare yesterday. Under socialized care, we are supposed to be able to get insurance (care), even if we have a pre-existing condition (imagine one that costs $50,000 a year to treat for life). However, rather than pay say $5000 a year in health insurance premiums for my family, it would be less expensive for me to pay the annual penalty for not carrying health insurance (a few hundred $) and then once someone in my family gets a serious illness, then I can go signup for insurance and under Obamacare I can't be refused. Therefor, I can cheat the system and cheat everyone who is paying for taxes and insurance.

Wasn't Germany a very pleasant and highly artisan place to live before the 1920s? Germany thought they had found nirvana. Within decades they were in hyper-inflation, and then genocide.

Theft never works out forever Ray.

Did you realize that when you shorted GDX the other day, you were stealing? If you don't understand why gambling is entirely unproductive activity, then you would not understand me at all.

I think you don't yet understand that the new world order will at some point be very (as in wailing in pain, think of Hilter's Germany) unpleasant for everyone in it and I mean that in realistic, non-biblical terms. And at some point in biblical terms, more painful than sitting in pit of boiling acid.

My only agenda is to help inform about the choice is between theft and honesty. Because I like to see people smiling and not wailing in pain.

It is fitting that you write about how wonderful London is, right as we are on the cusp of London's sovereign crisis to erupt.

You think I wish ill will on westerners or Chinese? No! I wish they would stop stealing from themselves, so that they won't end up being so unhappy in near future.

I would say at this point Ray, we would be best to stop discussing and sit back and wait for a while to see what happens. Then we can come back here later and we will see who was correct.

Oh and I am not trying to start a mass movement, I am just speaking to gold and silver investors and encouraging them to abandon speculation and go straight to physical. As for mass movements, it is not impossible that I would create another very popular website (millions of users, as I did before) and then give subliminal messages to the masses, to help inform them about honesty versus theft. But fate will decide if that is my role or not. I am not working for that reason specifically. I am working to earn more income and to be a productive member of society. Income can enable me to invest in developing new technologies. Technology is the great generator of freedom and can even front-run the march to new world order for a while. It is great and interesting challenge to try to create technological paradigm shifts, that require no effort at all to spread to the masses. They are adopted virally.

As best as I can tell Ray, you see no drawbacks for yourself for the current trajectory of the new world order. I think this is short-sighted. We will have to wait and see if within your lifetime, I was correct or not. So that is my motivation. I don't want to contribute to failure, by embracing the current system and thinking (incorrectly) that is successful for me.

It is true that the current system is part of the modern world. But it is not true that it is essential for the modern world. I have become pretty well convinced in my research, that we would be 100 times more modern and technological, had the people not adopted socialism.

I am not assuming that you have made no contribution to real production in the world. I don't know enough about you to make that assumption.

====
I have further pointed out why I think Ray does not understand or forsee the failure coming, at the bottom of this very long post, as he and I have continued our debate about China (at an external website):

http://goldwetrust.up-with.com/economics-f4/inflation-or-deflation-t9-360.htm#2953

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Shelby,

You still do not make clear how you propose to 'change the world' (which is the evergreen comment of all the Miss Worlds when they are on stage trying to win hearts and sound sweet and socially concerned).

Every time, you go off on a tangent which makes it hard to follow.

Is it to get everyone buying gold and silver?

Is it to stop people stealing?

Is it to get people living without a government?

It is all vague mushy, and wishy washy.

There is no substance in how it can be achieved without a mass brain transplant preprogrammed with your mental software.

I will tell you how it could be achieved by the Elite in some future era. They could create clones who will be specially reared and programmed from the beginning along with inserts in their heads that will respond to orders.

They could eliminate the mass of population by a special virus (along with a few other methods) In England we destroyed the rabbit population with a disease many years ago.

The Elite could control the population of clones to numbers just to meet their needs - manufacturing what they need, and providing a form of servant slave labour. They would not know any better so will accept life as it comes, and they would have no family structure as now.

This would solve all the Elite's problems. The beaches of the world would not be overcrowded, nor the roads, and there would be no opposition to their way of life.

It is all within the bounds of possibility, but to bring about would require radical change which is way beyond what you or any person outside TPTB to bring about.

My reasoning behind how I view life as I know it, and not yearn for some fantasy land, is simply this. In spite of all the changes, some brought about by human violance, and natural disasters, the world today is better than at any previous time in history for the common man. While I might like to visit a past era in a time machine, I would not want to stay there. It is this what gives me hope for the future.

You mentioned being on a death march. We are all on one from the moment we are born we start dying.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Tue May 18, 2010 7:56 pm

"....Wasn't Germany a very pleasant and highly artisan place to live before the 1920s? Germany thought they had found nirvana. Within decades they were in hyper-inflation, and then genocide....."

A big NO!
After WW1 ended Gernany was made destitute. It was a terrible place to live. Ordinary Germans observed that the only people living well were Jews. They all had good positions, or businesses, and none appeared to be suffering from the war. In fact they were thriving.

Hyperinflation was the last straw for ordinary Germans and brought so much unrest, it brought Hitler to power in the 1930's. In a camparatively short time BY SPENDING ON BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURE - (now why did I cap that?) autobahns modern factories, especially one to build a 'people's car, schools etc. He got the people to work and built a new Germany out of the ashes. He did EVERYTHING to restore Germany's image. And he succeeded.

What followed was a forgone conclusion. It has happened to everyone that goes against TPTB whose wealth power rules our world, and has for centuries.

China has done what Germany did (and is doing) to get on its feat and build a modern land fit for its people. But China will NOT make the mistake of Germany and make war on TPTB, or even make war on anyone.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: pre-WW1 Germany

Post  Shelby on Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 pm

R N wrote:"...Wasn't Germany a very pleasant and highly artisan place to live before the 1920s? Germany thought they had found nirvana. Within decades they were in hyper-inflation, and then genocide....."

A big NO!
After WW1 ended Gernany was made destitute. It was a terrible place to live. Ordinary Germans observed that the only people living well were Jews...

I mean before WW1. Germany thought they were in a nirvana. They had socialized health care for example.

R N wrote:"...Hyperinflation was the last straw for ordinary Germans and brought so much unrest, it brought Hitler to power in the 1930's. In a camparatively short time BY SPENDING ON BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURE - (now why did I cap that?) autobahns modern factories, especially one to build a 'people's car, schools etc. He got the people to work and built a new Germany out of the ashes. He did EVERYTHING to restore Germany's image. And he succeeded.

What followed was a forgone conclusion. It has happened to everyone that goes against TPTB whose wealth power rules our world, and has for centuries.

China has done what Germany did (and is doing) to get on its feat and build a modern land fit for its people. But China will NOT make the mistake of Germany and make war on TPTB, or even make war on anyone.

Hitler was chosen by Rothschild, he was a Rothschild child from a maid. Obama has also been chosen, and is a cousin of Dick Cheney at least.

R N wrote:You still do not make clear how you propose to 'change the world' (which is the evergreen comment of all the Miss Worlds when they are on stage trying to win hearts and sound sweet and socially concerned).

Every time, you go off on a tangent which makes it hard to follow.

Is it to get everyone buying gold and silver?

Is it to stop people stealing?

Is it to get people living without a government?

It is all vague mushy, and wishy washy.

Bible says come out of the world, not try to change it. We are only supposed to make the information available for those few who will see. We are just searching for the few who are destined to survive when all of you perish, as you describe below...

R N wrote:"...There is no substance in how it can be achieved without a mass brain transplant preprogrammed with your mental software.

I will tell you how it could be achieved by the Elite in some future era. They could create clones who will be specially reared and programmed from the beginning along with inserts in their heads that will respond to orders.

They could eliminate the mass of population by a special virus (along with a few other methods) In England we destroyed the rabbit population with a disease many years ago.

The Elite could control the population of clones to numbers just to meet their needs - manufacturing what they need, and providing a form of servant slave labour. They would not know any better so will accept life as it comes, and they would have no family structure as now.

This would solve all the Elite's problems. The beaches of the world would not be overcrowded, nor the roads, and there would be no opposition to their way of life.

It is all within the bounds of possibility, but to bring about would require radical change which is way beyond what you or any person outside TPTB to bring about.

My reasoning behind how I view life as I know it, and not yearn for some fantasy land, is simply this. In spite of all the changes, some brought about by human violance, and natural disasters, the world today is better than at any previous time in history for the common man. While I might like to visit a past era in a time machine, I would not want to stay there. It is this what gives me hope for the future.

Ah you have just describe the hell on earth of the new world order, and you don't even recognize it has a hell. You have described the Pay in Blood system that I figured out was what 666 will be. But you openly embrace it, as predicted by Revelation that those who take the mark, will do it gleefully.

Don't you realize that such a system will eventually come to lobotomize you too? Don't you realize that declining entropy systems are failure driven and must kill themselves? I know you don't realize this, and this is why the bible tells me that "if they didn't listen to Moses, they wouldn't listen to you" (when the rich man in hell asks to send a warning to his sons).

R N wrote:"...You mentioned being on a death march. We are all on one from the moment we are born we start dying.

This indicates me that you are not a chosen one (but I can not judge you, you will judge yourself by your result), because you do not understand that this life is one of seeking the eternal life. This life is all about living forever, but you are apparently resigned to (actually bragging about) your fate in hell during and after this earthly life.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Hilter is coming back soon...

Post  Shelby on Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 am

Shelby wrote:
R N wrote:"...Wasn't Germany a very pleasant and highly artisan place to live before the 1920s? Germany thought they had found nirvana. Within decades they were in hyper-inflation, and then genocide....."

A big NO!
After WW1 ended Gernany was made destitute. It was a terrible place to live. Ordinary Germans observed that the only people living well were Jews...

I mean before WW1. Germany thought they were in a nirvana. They had socialized health care for example.

R N wrote:"...Hyperinflation was the last straw for ordinary Germans and brought so much unrest, it brought Hitler to power in the 1930's...

Hitler was chosen by Rothschild, he was a Rothschild child from a maid. Obama has also been chosen, and is a cousin of Dick Cheney at least....

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_08/bock051810.html

...Greece will now be doomed to transferring to foreign creditors an amount equal to 8 percent of its GDP in perpetuity ... much more than German reparations to foreign creditors after WWI...

...new book "This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly." They concluded that when sovereign debt exceeds a level of over 80 percent of its GDP, that debt grows ever more rapidly invariably pushing the country into financial default...

...America's debt picture is truly astronomical and, like the situation with Greece, the debt cannot, and never will, be repaid. Indeed, any way you look at it, the consequences for the United States, let alone the many other haunted economies, are grim, dismal - even disastrous...

The writing is on the wall. Can you read it?

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Wed May 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"...........Ah you have just describe the hell on earth of the new world order, and you don't even recognize it has a hell. You have described the Pay in Blood system that I figured out was what 666 will be. But you openly embrace it, as predicted by Revelation that those who take the mark, will do it gleefully............."

Learn the difference between something that is related as POSSIBLE. and domething that is PROBABLE. The difference is hardly subtle, or vague.

I could just have easily said, using your genre, or source of prognosis inspiration that God could punish mankind by destroying our world with plague or pestilence, or whatever.

From the bible which you quote so much as you take everything literally, we can see that God is easily angered, and thinks nothing of wiping out places that offend Him - Sodom and Gomorrah for example.

It is a very poor debater who twists meaning, though it is quite obvious to an intelligent person who claims a high IQ., and who wishes to engage in honest discourse.

And, if you mean before WW1, say so. Before ' 1922' covers much ground that disproves without question your argument re Germany.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  R N on Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm

I wish to say, without it being taken as patronising, that I believe you are a generally honest guy who means well. Though, at least from my point of view, very much misguided in your views on China, and some of your others.

However, that is my view. On re reading some of the posts I can see we have both allowed ourselves to become too demeaning, and disrespectful of the other. This achieves nothing, and is unpleasant to others who may read as we are on an open access to the internet world.

You say you have some Indian blood, so I say, lets bury the hatchet. If we do challenge, then let it be couched in more acceptably phrased argument. I am prepared to make effort.

I leave it to you.

R N

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

certain; why a gold standard is inevitable (and evil or usury)

Post  Shelby on Thu May 20, 2010 2:06 am

R N wrote:
Shelby wrote:"...........Ah you have just describe the hell on earth of the new world order, and you don't even recognize it has a hell. You have described the Pay in Blood system that I figured out was what 666 will be. But you openly embrace it, as predicted by Revelation that those who take the mark, will do it gleefully............."

Learn the difference between something that is related as POSSIBLE. and domething that is PROBABLE. The difference is hardly subtle, or vague...

The march to 666 is certain. It is guaranteed by human nature. And studying history and even recent history, one can see it proceeding and accelerating.

However, there will probably be a respite, or improvement in apparent conditions, after this current western debt bubble phase is finished. The astute will be able to recognize that it is part of the march towards 666. I expect it to be a gold backed currency regime (but not circulating gold and not gold for the masses, actually the opposite-- a mopping up of gold from private sector to the banks), with high interest rates and a lot of real growth in the developing world, which will suck the remaining gold from private investors to the elite (banks). Some will proclaim it as the rise of China or other accolades, but the astute will recognize it for what is truely is, which is the usury system sucking the remaining gold from the millionaires. Then at the end of the next big bond bubble when the millionaires are completely devoid of gold, the entire world will go through what it is going through now, but it will be a complete rout of the private sector. This is what I think is described as the time of the anti-christ.

When interest rates go high enough, private investors will want to sell their gold to obtain high interest rates on deposits. When the elite make the currency "good as gold", the private investors will have no incentive to hang on to physical gold. They will deposit it at the bank and purchase interest bearing deposits instead. It is entirely obvious to me that this is the only way the crises can end and it is the logical plan for the elite, as they will then aggregate all the remaining gold (interest rates will be much higher than the mining rate from the ground).

And this reversal of selling of gold to sucking it back in, will not cause their debasement to be revealed as a fraud, as long as they allow the interest rates to stay higher than the inflation rate. Very high interest rates is crushing to society, because it transfers wealth to the bankers at phenomenal compound (exponential) pace. This will suck all the real growth from the developing world to the bankers. They will own all that growth.

R N wrote:I wish to say, without it being taken as patronising, that I believe you are a generally honest guy who means well. Though, at least from my point of view, very much misguided in your views on China, and some of your others.

However, that is my view. On re reading some of the posts I can see we have both allowed ourselves to become too demeaning, and disrespectful of the other. This achieves nothing, and is unpleasant to others who may read as we are on an open access to the internet world.

You say you have some Indian blood, so I say, lets bury the hatchet. If we do challenge, then let it be couched in more acceptably phrased argument. I am prepared to make effort.

I leave it to you.

It is a good idea, and I support your sentiments. Thank you. I would say "God bless", if it won't offend you.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NON PAYMENT OF DEBT - WORLDWIDE!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum